skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bonus Journals

Sunday, August 31, 2008

boooo

I'm in Alburquerque, NM today... the hot air balloon ride was cancelled this morning. grrrr. BUT I am going to eat an Italian dinner today at 2pm... yummy!
Posted by Bonus Journals at 10:54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ▼  August (17)
      • boooo
      • Links
      • So much to write about
      • Pennies
      • Snapfish...
      • Almost one week
      • Thursday?
      • Best Friends- part 3 of Tuesday
      • Moooo - part 2 for today
      • What day is it? part 1
      • not again
      • I wish...
      • Mushroom festival 8/23/08
      • JUST GO! 8/28 8:30am
      • oh gosh - day 1
      • How things change...
      • That was easy

Followers