I can't believe it's Thursday already! I haven't been the best at keeping up with this blogging thing... I'm more of a paper and pen person or emailing my friends. Anyway, just to give a quick update... I did A LOT yesterday... I volunteered at Best Friends (I'll tell more later and add pictures!), drove to Page, AZ to see Anetelope Canyons (was the only one on the tour), then drove to Flagstaff, AZ!! Wooo was I tired!
This morning I decided to drive to Sedona, AZ... I went back and forth as to whether I'd stay over night here or go back to flagstaff... not much to do in Flagstaff, but decent price and close to the Grand Canyon... yeah... I went right by it without stopping. Thoughts??? haha
A lady at BFS told me about a place called The WhiteHouse Inn in Sedona, so I checked it out... $70 for a nice place and a balcony! I checked in, going to eat lunch, possibly go for a hike (once it cools down-- dude it's hot!!!) Then walk around town at night... it looks like a cute little town. So far nothing compares to Telluride, CO.
Peace out! I'll write more later...
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've heard Sedona is nice although I don't know what is there to do. I think maybe its kind of for older people, like retirees?
So how much longer are you out there? What are you going to do to end your tour?
Sedona was a very touristy place, lots of little shops. There were many places to hike but seriously it was way too hot and I was a bit tired from the week. It's a nice place to just chill, although expensive, if it was between Sedona, AZ and Telluride, CO, I'd totally go Telluride.
I'm here until Monday morning then I fly back to DC. I hope to end my "tour" with a hot air balloon ride, something I've always wanted to do!
I think Sedona is also the place that Dahn Yoga is ...like the original one.
Post a Comment