I woke up mad early this morning... so I'm writing before I eat breakfast... I figured I'd put the links to all the places I stayed and everything I did.... you know 1) if you wanted to do the same and 2) so I remember. Here goes:
http://www.durangogov.org/airport/index.cfm I flew into LaPlata airport in Durango
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/index.jsp?targetPage=reservationOnHomepage.jsp Used Hertz rental car.... Definitely check out other companies
(Switching the format up)
I stayed at the Travelodge in Durango... (scary) http://www.travelodge.com/Travelodge/control/home
Drove to Telluride, CO (again awesome place!!!) http://www.telluride.com/
Ate at Tommy's http://tommystelluride.com/
Went to Mountain Village http://www.telluride.com/the-mountain.html
Stayed at The Victorian Inn http://www.tellurideinn.com/ ( the most expensive placed I stayed, being $130 including taxes... they make these great cinnamon buns in the morning!!!)
Ate at Rustico's http://rusticoristorante.com/ well I took it to go
Drove to Moab, UT http://www.moabutah.com/ or http://www.discovermoab.com/
Stayed at the Moab Valley Resort (RV) http://moabvalleyrv.com/
Went to a random mexican restaurant, don't remember the name of it... but most of the locales would go to Miguels- here's miguels http://www.yelp.com/biz/miguels-baja-grill-moab
Went to Arches National Park to see Delicate Arche (quite a hot uphill hike-- doable) http://www.nps.gov/arch/planyourvisit/things2do.htm
Met a friend at Rotary park http://www.freenotes.net/Outdoor/rotary_park.html really cool place you can play music!!!
Ate at Pasta Jay's http://www.freenotes.net/Outdoor/rotary_park.html their link isn't working right now so this is a review site
Drove to Kanab, UT http://kanab.utah.gov/
Went to Best Friends Sanctuary http://www.bestfriends.org/
Checked into The Victorian Charm Inn http://victoriancharminn.com/ a nice little place owned by an old couple.
Ate at Grandma Tina's Cafe http://www.discoverourtown.com/UT/local-183271.html after seeing someone elses meal I ended up getting a non-italian meal.
Drove to Page, AZ http://www.cityofpage.org/
Took a tour of Navajo Antelope Canyon http://www.navajotours.com/ Delvin Etsitty took me on the tour, I think I mentioned him in another blog... he's the one who said "Go Find Yourself" it's a saying they have in his culture
Drove to Flagstaff, AZ http://www.flagstaff.az.gov/
Stayed at the Econolodge (actually very clean- just this one) http://www.econolodge.com/hotel-flagstaff-arizona-AZ400?promo=YAPIEO
Ate at Oregano's (big meals) http://www.oreganos.com/menu.htm
Drove to Sedona, AZ http://www.visitsedona.com/
Checked into the White House Inn http://www.sedonawhitehouseinn.com/
Ate at Orchards Bar and Grill http://www.orchardsinn.com/dining.php capellini pomordoro
Got some chocolate treats at the Sedona Chocolate Factory http://www.rmcf.com/
Got a $45 massage from NAMTI, School of Massage and Body Work http://www.namti.com/
Drove to (or back to...) the Grand Canyon http://www.nps.gov/grca
Drove to Holbrook, AZ http://www.ci.holbrook.az.us/
Stayed at the Ramada Limited http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=02186&cid=carat_search-Ramada
I plan to go to the Petrified Forest http://www.nps.gov/pefo
Then to Albuquerque, New Mexico http://www.itsatrip.org/
Possibly stop by DeBonis Storage (uncle's place) http://www.yellowpages.com/info-LMS65452743/Debonis-Storage-RV/maps?from=qpibp-mi
and on Sunday... something I've always wanted to do!!!! I set up a reservation for a hot air balloon ride!!!! http://www.beautifulballoonsco.com/
I will update you on where I go the next two days...
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment