Monday, August 25, 2008

I wish...

I wish
  • I would have started this blog, when I actually started my vacation/journey
  • I didn't eat those Oreo cakesters
  • I knew things before they happened (sometimes)
  • I was a little bit taller
  • I was a baller, shot caller... (haha I'm quoting ski-lo now...)

anyway, I made a real "wish list" after my sister gave me the book (totally forgot the name of it... something like 20 things to do before I'm 25...) and watching "The Last Holiday"... My #3 I'm actually in the process of completing... "Visit Moab, UT, Sedona, AZ, CO, and NM" and #22 was completed this morning "See Delicate Arch in person"

What's your wish? Can you guess any of my others???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold on i will go get mine now.
1. Buy a log cabin/house upstate.
2. Ride a horse without being scared (okay maybe a little).
3. Stay in the city for more than a day.
4. Join a team.
5. See oprah.

Bonus Journals said...

What type of team do you want to join? You're already on team DeBonis and Team Johnson!!!
And is staying in the city for more than a day, a thing to "overcome" or is it that you just haven't had the funds? I have some friends who would totally let you stay with them.