Oh God I feel like poop! Last night I didn't sleep AT ALL and I sure hope that doesn't happen tonight. My stomach is bothering me again... I don't know if it's nerves, the heat, something I ate... I'm so friggin tired... this "vacation" is getting exhausting... going from place to place.
I still don't know where I'm going tomorrow but I know it's going to take at least 4-5 hours... and I'm totally not looking forward to that. I bought two gallons of water... you know, just in case I get stranded...And I have my snacks. Honestly, I just want to be laying in a cozy bed, tummy full and content. I'm trying to "prepare instead of plan"... I wrote this whole long thing in my "real" journal about it... right now i'm not doing either. wish me luck trying to fall asleep. good night everyone....
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you slept better last night! Maybe leave off the Oreo Cakesters - those things are evil and they will hurt your tummy and a whole lot more!
Post a Comment