Friday, August 29, 2008

So much to write about

I have so much to write about... and I'm not sure where to start... I've been writing in my journal, on my direction sheets... thinking about things in my head... and I really hope I don't forget everything... As I drive, random thoughts pop into my head! And I want to think more about them but I stop because I either get distracted or think "I need to write this down!"
Before I left I was contemplating bringing a handheld recorder, the one I used to interview people for my counseling course and my creative non-fiction course... I wish I had brought it with me...
Here are some of the notes I jotted down while driving (I know it's not very safe....) as well as some thoughts I had....some might not make any sense!
  • Laws of Attraction and the universe- what you put out the universe will give back
  • "Prescribed Burn" was a sign I saw in the Grand Canyon-- ???
  • I started to think that "it's been a week" and then I noticed I was driving 100 miles per hour!
  • What the heck is Buffalo Jerky?
  • "Go Find Yourself" (from Antelope Canyon tour)
  • "Keep a straight tongue" -- tell the truth
  • "You're only as happy as your unhappiest child"... a couple said that to me at Arches National Park
  • Who thought up Goldfish???

All the other thoughts will be for my personal journal... those are the ones I thought I could share.

No comments: