Monday, August 25, 2008

How things change...




By things I mean... the weather and my mood... or lets say outlook... Once the photos have uploaded or downloaded... depending on your terminology or the mood you're in... you can check out the weather here in Moab, Utah. It was beautiful for most of the day... beautiful in that it was sunny, clear skies, warm... now some might consider what is happening right now beautiful as well and we can go with that... I have to admit it's pretty cool... especially how it's going quite well with my mood... hold on... it's starting to rain on my (the university's) laptop.... ok... so i scooted inside, leaving the door open so i can see this craziness... I can clearly see lightening strike - the sky is a greyish blue and the wind is blowing (which is very nice as it's pretty warm here). So enough about the weather... let's talk about me! hehe. Seriously though I once was at a conference where the keynote speaker spoke about how life shouldn't be about "weather or whether"... and I thought it appropriate for this blog... I met up with someone today who I had a great time with (HOLD UP>>>>I just saw a man in a speedo and stripped t-shirt... eeek!!!) ok. let me continue... I had a great time with when I first met him... this time around he, well, was very "blah" with me... and it totally changed my mood and perspective. I get frustrated with myself when that happens... ok this is totally turning into my journal... so not good... but whatever. You all can get a piece of what goes on in my head!!!


HERE COMES THE RAIN!!!!


Anyway you can see the attached picture for what the sky looks like... and once the other pictures are up/downloaded I will take you through my travels (by way of pictures)

No comments: