And today is Tuesday.... Anyway... just wondering does anyone say "MOOOOOO" when they go by cows? or is that just me??
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maria, you make me laugh. Of course it's not only you! I'm sure everyone "mooooos". Love this blog -- almost as good as talking with you on the phone. Anxious to hear how the pot-belly rubs and bunny socializing panned out... -margaret
I'm uploading the pics of the pot-bellied pigs now... so hopefully I will write some stuff with it. I'm trying to figure out how to put the slideshow in the blog...
2 comments:
Maria, you make me laugh. Of course it's not only you! I'm sure everyone "mooooos". Love this blog -- almost as good as talking with you on the phone. Anxious to hear how the pot-belly rubs and bunny socializing panned out... -margaret
I'm uploading the pics of the pot-bellied pigs now... so hopefully I will write some stuff with it. I'm trying to figure out how to put the slideshow in the blog...
Post a Comment